Run Leader Ken O'Neill
Meetup Location Under the open shelter
Restrooms In the park buildings
Breakfast Many places closed right now, need to find one post-pandemic
5.25 mile loop (You can add miles by turning the wrong way on the CKC)
2.5 mile out and back
5.25 mile directions, short version: Right at Michael’s, left at flashing crosswalk, left at CKC, left at flashing crosswalk, right at T intersection, left to find Michael’s. Then loop the dock.
5.25 mile directions,detailed version:
- Leave the park going east on the sidewalk along NE Juanita Drive.
- Turn right at the big intersection by Michael’s staying on the sidewalk, then the wide concrete trail
- Go up the Market St hill past the traffic light
- Turn left at the flashing light crosswalk(press the button) to cross Market St and go east on 18thAve
- When 18thends at Crestwood Park keep going straight onto the trail
- Turn left at the T intersection with the Cross Kirkland Corridor and go about a mile
- Activate the flashing light, cross 112th, and turn left to run on 112th
- Turn right at the T intersection with 100thAve. Stay on 100thas it becomes 99thPl.
- Turn left at the intersection with busy 116thSt. Head one block down, cross 98that the light to return to Michael’s then back to the start.
- Don’t forget to do a loop on the dock
2.5 mile directions
- Leave the park headed east on the sidewalk along NE Juanita Drive.
- Turn right at the big intersection by Michael’s staying on the sidewalk then the wide concrete trail
- Turn right just before the traffic light, into the park. Take the second right to get to Nelson Point. Look for eagles or osprey on the pole out in the water.
- Come back.
- Do a loop on the dock.